SBC Barcelona Promotion Terms and Conditions
(the “Terms and Conditions”)
The OnAir Entertainmentᵀᴹ Tournament (the “Tournament”) is offered by OnAir Entertainmentᵀᴹ Ltd (C 100685) having a registered address at Level 4, Central North Business Centre, Fawwara Lane, Sliema, Malta and its authorised licensees (collectively “OnAir”) and is open to all SBC Barcelona exhibition visitors .
By participating in the Tournament, You/Player/Participant agree to be bound by:
1. These Terms and Conditions
2. Game rules
3. Privacy Notice
GMT time zone applies to all times stated in these terms and conditions for the Tournament
1. Participation is only allowed to Players of legal age in accordance with the law of Spain and entry access holders of the SBC Barcelona Summit 2022. You must neither be under legal supervision nor restricted in your business activities.
2. Th geographical area of the Tournament is the territory of Spain.
3. Participation in the Tournament can be via a representative of the OnAir at any point during the SBC Barcelona exhibition, but the Player acknowledges that the Tournament is already underway and points may have already been awarded to other Players.
4. It is mandatory that participation requires registration which must be completed by the Player, truthfully and correctly.
5. You must register personally by following the instructions and you shall play on your behalf and not on behalf of someone else.
6. You are the rightful owner of the tokens deposited.
7. You have not been excluded from gambling.
8. You understand and accept the risks involved in participating in the Tournament.
9. Failure by any participant to meet the conditions set in the Terms and Conditions shall result in automatic cancellation of such participation. Similarly, any false indication or evidence of false identity, fraud or abuse will result in immediate disqualification and, where appropriate, the obligation to return the prize if it has already been awarded.
10. The winner of the Tournament authorises the Company to capture and reproduce his/her image by any means (including the image and the name) on the occasion of their winning the Tournament, comprising this authorisation of the collection, use, reproduction, publication, transformation and public communication (as well as making it available to the public) of the image (and/or name) for any media, including but not limited to print, audio, digital, press, radio, Internet, social networks and other media. This authorisation covers the use of name and image of the winner for any purpose in connection with this Tournament (be it commercial or otherwise).
11. Limit one (1) entry per valid e-mail address. Multiple entries in excess of this limitation or mass entry attempts will result in disqualification of all entries by such Player.
Eligible Tournament Games
• Standard Roulette branded as OnAir (hereinafter the “Game”)
• Tournament length: 3 days
• Tournament Start: 09:00 Saturday 20 September 2022 (Spain time)
• Tournament End: 18:59 Monday 22 September 2022 (Spain time)
How does a Participant Qualify for the Tournament?
Should a Participant wish to opt-in for this Tournament the Participant agrees to:
• Play five (5) game rounds of the Game by the afore mentioned tournament start-date.
• Participant must ensure that a minimum of five (5) game rounds are played above the fold for the entire duration of the Tournament period, on Desktop or Mobile
Prize Split allocation:
Once the Participant has opted into the Tournament, the following prizes (“Prizes”) are available to be won by the Participant accordingly:
• In order to win, Participant must accumulate the highest number of points during five (5) game rounds played in the Game.
• Prizes go to the company, not the individual.
Number of prizes Prize:
1st: 1x Mavik Drone €600 (TBC)
2nd: 1x Bose Headphones €350 (TBC)
3rd: 1x AirTag €40 (TBC)
Total Prize Pool Value: €990.00
When will the Prizes be announced?
• The winners will be announced on/before 26 September 2022.
• Participants will be able to view their ranking in the championship after the Tournament in an monthly newsletter during the month of October. Points will not be shared, only their rank in the leaderboard.
How will Participants be notified?
Once the winners have been identified, the winners shall be notified as follows:
• The winning participants will receive an email on the email address used to register in the Tournament, to inform them that they have placed in either 1st, 2nd or 3rd position. If the prize is accepted by the Participants, OnAir will share with them all details necessary, and collect information from them as required.
Should a Participant not accept the prize, OnAir reserves the right to close the Tournament without re-draw of the prizes.
Once the winners have accepted all of the Prizes, the Tournament will close and no further draws will be made.
• The decision of OnAir regarding any aspect of the Tournament is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
• The Prize is subject to these Terms and Conditions and cannot be replaced by cash. The Prize shall not be subject to change, alteration or compensation at the request of the participants in the Tournament. If the winning participant declines the Prize, he/she will not be offered any alternative gift.
• The Prize is personal and non-transferable. The sale or commercialization of the Prize is strictly forbidden.
• OnAir reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award a Prize to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
• OnAir reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Tournament or these Terms and Conditions where it becomes necessary to do so.
• These Terms and Conditions are available at https://onairentertainment.com/sbc-barcelona-promotion-terms-and-conditions/
• It is the Participants responsibility to ensure that it is legal for them to take part in the Tournament in accordance with their own company policies and whichever jurisdiction they are operating within.
• The availability of this Tournament should not be construed as an offer or invitation to use the Tournament in any country or jurisdiction where such use if not permitted.
• It is the Participant’s responsibility at all times to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and licensing conditions.
• In the event that winner does not meet all the provisions of these Terms and Conditions or does not claim the Prize within fifteen (business days from the date of notification to the winner, OnAir will automatically reject his/her participation, without further notice.
• On Air accepts no liability of any kind howsoever caused arising from any activities of a Participant in connection with this Tournament. On Air is not responsible for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any Participant entering the Tournament or as a result of accepting any Prize. Participants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless On Air from and against any claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person or property of any kind resulting in whole or in any part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize offered, or participation in this Tournament by Participants.
• OnAir is not responsible for any losses or delays caused by any interruption, temporary lack of availability or continuity of operation, loss of information, fraud, malfunction in the network, software malfunction, access failure, communication or response or alteration of the Tournament due to technical problems or any other problems beyond OnAir’s control.
• The Sponsor will not be held responsible if it is unable to inform the winner that he/she has won because the email address used upon registration is incorrect or incomplete, or because the email address provided is not consulted by the winner, or it has been removed or is configured so that emails sent by OnAir are classified as spam.
• By participating, each Participant agrees: (a) to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of OnAir; and (b) to release, discharge and hold harmless OnAir, each of their officers, employees, directors, any entity responsible for the administration of this Tournament, each of the foregoing entities’ respective parent, subsidiary, related, affiliated and successor companies, (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in this Tournament or any Tournament -related activity, and/or from Participant’s acceptance, receipt, use or misuse of the prize or component thereof (including without limitation, any failure to pay taxes thereon).
OnAir is committed to being fully compliant with all applicable data protection legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as applied in respect of your personal data, as well to safeguarding the rights and freedoms of natural persons whose information we collect.
1. Purpose of this Privacy Notice
2. Personal Data we collect and how we use your personal data
3. Your legal rights
4. Purposes for which we collect your personal data
1. Purpose of this Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice aims to give you information on how we collect and process your personal data through your participation in the Tournament.
Only Players of legal age are allowed to participate in the Tournament, and we do not knowingly collect data from anyone under this age.
It is important that you read this Privacy Notice together with any other privacy notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your personal data. This Privacy Notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
We are the Controller of your personal data.
We have appointed a data protection officer (DPO) who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this Privacy Notice. If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact the DPO using the details set out below.
The Data Protection Officer:[email protected]
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information and Data Protection Officer in Malta, Europe (Floor 2, Airways House, Triq Il-Kbira, Sliema, Malta). We inform your that you can exercise the following rights:
1. Right to be informed of how we process your personal data
2. Right of accessing your personal data which we process
3. Right to rectification of your personal data
4. Right to object to the processing of your personal data
5. Right to restrict processing of your personal data
6. Right to data portability
7. Right to have your persona data deleted
In order to exercise the above-mentioned rights, please contact our DPO.
1. It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
2. Personal data we collect, and how we us your personal data.
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
• Participation in the Tournament
• Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
• Where you have given us consent to use your data
3. Purposes for which we will use your personal data and why we collect your personal data
We plan to use your personal data purely for marketing purposes, upon your consent.
What information does OnAir collect and how?
The personal data we collect may include:
• your name,
• your email address
any other data that you may submit to us from time-to-time.
You are not required to provide any of this information, but if you do not, we may not be able to provide you the requested services.
Who has access to data?
Members of our team who are tasked with managing or fulfilling the services offered by OnAir, in order send out marketing material or to send you an item(s) of OnAir merchandise, a prize or a gift.